Sunday, July 3, 2011

Your favorite KPOP band/solo and why?

My favorites are Wonder Girls (my first, also seems like to be
everyones first) 2NE1 though, to be honest, I don't really like Dara.
Everyone says she's the prettiest in the group, but that doesn't mean
she can sing. I've seen her live and she really doesn't have good
vocal power.
But the one KPOP band I truly despise with a huge passion is SNSD. I
cannot stand them. Some members can sing, but they try too hard to be
'cutesy' and blahblahblah. I mean compare gee to the new 2ne1 song 'I
am the best' and you'll know what I mean. They've gone from cutesy to
sexy to cutesy to sexy over and over time and time again. I'm not
gonna lie, I do like Gee and Genie but only because they're a bit
catchy.

So, who's your favorite KPOP band? Do you like them cause they're
pretty, or because they're really good at singing/entertaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment